Créer un compteSe connecter
Do you comprend what is the point, of being born ? And being gone....
There must be a reason
off
il y a 9 mois
My name is Stain, I guess my daddy had a sense of humor
:Popounette:

He gave me such a name 'cause stains : they all mix together !
:Popounette:
Et c'est signé "Z" comme "Harry se lève" !
il y a 9 mois
Do you comprend what is the point, of being born ? And being gone....
There must be a reason
il y a 9 mois
:Ben_Burger:
off
il y a 9 mois
My name is Stain, I guess my daddy had a sense of humor
:Popounette:

He gave me such a name 'cause stains : they all mix together !
:Popounette:
Ma mama said i must be a tough guy to live up there

I won't know why, ma mama said u got to be bad or beware

No mam, i no more share , ur point of view
I know that bros, are not so cruel, they just afraid

the best to do, is to give some comprend
off
il y a 9 mois
The guy next door , is such a whore
The food i eat, is poison or .... i got no cheeseburger cause I can't find an Intermarchay
:50cV2:
off
il y a 9 mois
Ouah c'est trop profond
:greta_clope_2:
il y a 9 mois
Fuck that niggaaaa, drip my drip my drip
:gigadreamer:
il y a 9 mois
Finlande
Finlande
9 mois
Ouah c'est trop profond
:greta_clope_2:
Pas autant que ton trou des fesses j'espère
:charles_auvet:
off
il y a 9 mois
Fuck that niggaaaa, drip my drip my drip
:gigadreamer:
:Ben_Burger:
.......
off
il y a 9 mois