Créer un compteSe connecter
I wish I could go in Ireland to practice but I'm broke af
:Risinietzsche:

What's in your mind my fellow Onchois
:LeChoque:
il y a 10 mois
"I'm C1" "I'm a native English speaker"
Where are you
:CR7chapeau:
il y a 10 mois
What's on your mind, not in
:jesus_prof:
:hitler_love:
il y a 10 mois
Likewise you can go to Ireland, not in Ireland
:jesus_prof:
:hitler_love:
il y a 10 mois
What's on your mind, not in
:jesus_prof:
I wrote on your mind but for some reason I started to doubt and I changed it
:ahitison:

Do you have any explanation on why it's "On" and not "In" your mind ?
il y a 10 mois
I wrote on your mind but for some reason I started to doubt and I changed it
:ahitison:

Do you have any explanation on why it's "On" and not "In" your mind ?
English isn't a language that can really be explained logically, it either sounds right or it doesn't, we say we have something on our mind like you would say you have quelquechose sur la conscience and not dans la conscience
:jesus_prof:
:hitler_love:
il y a 10 mois
Likewise you can go to Ireland, not in Ireland
:jesus_prof:
Damn, I really need to practice
:chat_lunettes:

I want to study English next year but I'm just doing oral and written comprehension
:(
I'm trying to read more and analyzing how the sentences are structured but it's hard
:zahi:
il y a 10 mois
Venez practice votre english les ghostfags
:jesus_prof:
:hitler_love:
il y a 10 mois
I don't give a single fuck

I don't care

I couldn't care less
:Csc1:


Any questions ?
:Csc1:
je suis fan des pass sanitaires
il y a 10 mois
Ye Bomblocat what does it says
:Pinkydoll:
il y a 10 mois