Créer un compteSe connecter


Fuckin wit the champion you already know
:tarer:

You fuckin wit the champion you already know
:tarer:

Niggaz know the champ is in here
:tarer:

He took it from crack to rap, now he put out two anthems a year
:tarer:

And I just wanna rock for a century
:tarer:

And then chase the book wit the documentry
:tarer:

If you cant do nothing other than flow
:tarer:

Life's a bitch like the mother from blow, lets go
:tarer:

Don't make me put your heart on your lap
:tarer:

Fuck ridin a beat nigga, I parallel park on a track
:tarer:

Hop out looking crispy, fresh and new
:tarer:

In a six but it's a BM and its Pepsi blue
:tarer:

And I don't know you
:tarer:

But I know a man becomes a man from all the shit that he go through
:tarer:

Y'all ain't fuckin wit Jason
:tarer:

After I cash in there's really no justification
:tarer:

Of how I'm gon change tha game
:tarer:

So don't get outta line cause this little nine will change your frame
:tarer:

Motherfucka, aha
:tarer:
il y a 3 ans
:tarer:
il y a 3 ans