Créer un compteSe connecter


The morning light is turning blue, the feeling is bizarre
:fdv_bougie:

The night is almost over, I still don't know where you are
:mr_robot_tehon:

The shadows, yeah, they keep me pretty like a movie star
:emo:

Daylight makes me feel like Dracula
:dracula:


In the end I hope it's you and me
:Bisous_onche:

In the darkness I would never leave
:Parapluie_onche:

You won't ever see me in the light of day
:sasuke8:

It's far too late
:boucled:

The time has come
:cube_temporel:


I'm on the verge of caving in, I run back to the dark
:chat_troma:

Now I'm Mr. Charisma, fucking Pablo Escobar
:Fait_tes_priere_pablo:

My friends are saying "Shut up, Kevin, just get in the car"
:Kevin:

I just wanna be right where you are
:golems_love:

Oh, my love
:hap_gigalove:


In the end I hope it's you and me
:mariage:

In the darkness I would never leave
:Nuit1:

We both saw this moment coming from afar
:voyante:

Now here we are
:risimorpheus:


Run from the sunlight, Dracula
:RisitasVampirev4:

Run from the sunlight, Dracula
:Creepy_man:

Run from the sunlight, Dracula
:vampire_paz:

Isn't the view spectacular?
:Petit_voyeur:
il y a un an
But please
:svp_please-sakura:

Do you think about what it might mean?
:penseur:

'Cause I dream about you in my sleep
:Chadort:

Would you ever love someone like me?
:interroge:

Like me?
:lancefoutre_66:


In the end I hope it's you and me
:Jordan_et_Bardella_3:

In the darkness I would never leave
:polar:

We both saw this moment coming from afar
:brigitte_voyante:

Now here we are
:Ecoutez-moi_bien:


So run from the sunlight, Dracula
:vampire_nosferatu:

Run from the sunlight, Dracula
:Chat_vampire:

Run from the sunlight, Dracula
:chauve_souris:

Isn't the view spectacular?
:gode_zoom:

Run from the sunlight, Dracula
Run from the sunlight, Dracula
Isn't the view spectacular?
Run from the sunlight, Dracula
Run from the sunlight, Dracula
Isn't the view spectacular?
il y a un an
:logocadillac:
Best of all, it's a Cadillac
:Cadillac:
il y a un an
C'est vladimir
il y a un an